Monday, August 1, 2011

Good workouts

Last 2 workouts went well.  I am most happy that I haven't lost my zeal yet to workout.  I also am learning that you get out of the workout what you put into it.  If the intensity is low then my result is low.  That's ok though I am still getting something from the workout.  What I also like is I look thinner without feeling like I am sucking in my stomach.  I can feel it getting hard in my core area. I can see that cut in my chest.  My arms are getting thicker.  As I bring my arms down I can see a curve like my chest and back are being built up. I am still a very thick boy but progress is being made.  I started at the beginning of June and here we are at August.  I am discovering things I would struggle with lifting I don't struggle with as much.  I am gaining strength.  My goal is being achieved.  How can everyone not being using this?  I wonder about that sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment