Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Long time since last post

I need to post pics.  I know I keep saying it but I need to get off my behind and do it.  I am still going strong.  I don't get sore at all anymore.  What I need to do now is work on my intensity levels and length of stride.  I basically warm up for a while and then let how I feel dictate the other areas.  Something is better than nothing is what I say. I do 2,000 reps of the LOBOS but like I said many of those are a warm up.  The last 4-500 are my workout. UBOS not so much 1-200 with the same philosophy. I just work on form and intensity level.  Still good results.  Tomorrow is workout day.  I need to get a snorkel...

2 comments:

  1. Post them pictures

    You should not need or use the UBOS for the upper chest yet for the snorkel thing, just holding your elbows motionless and twist arms so your palms always face the direction of the motion.

    Hope to post a big video of water exercises next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are also many other things you can do with a snorkel.

    ReplyDelete