Monday, June 13, 2011

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday and Sunday, first Sat.  Did my 600 and 200 and felt absolutely great!  No complaints. Sunday comes and because I felt so great from Saturday I decided I was going to something Sunday as well.  Well it wasn't a total mistake and I sure feel it today!  I am taking today off because I don't feel I should push it.  I can feel the soreness in an area I have never felt before.  I feel it in my Lats, where I have never felt anything before.  I feel i in my upper back, chest, arms.  I know this is going to build me quick!!  My six pack has one can...LOL...and I am working on getting that "V" shape body once I can get rid  of the hourglass one I now have.  :)  Truthfully, this is some great stuff and I have not wasted my money.  Its going to get me to where I have always wanted to me.  The results are nearly instantaneous.  I have already incorporated a couple of exercises not seen on the website.  Basically I strap only the forearm and mimic the stroke of a tennis player first with the right and then with the left.  I imagine a forehand stroke and then a backhand stroke turning my hips just like I was taught many, many  moons ago. I will have to show people through my own transformation and this motivates me all the more.   If you are a person who already is in some way muscular then this will pop you back out to your old body build days, no lie, no bull.

1 comment:

  1. Those UBOS paddles are way to big for tennis motion practice, They would tip the balance to full power instead of both. They would still likely make you faster just from being stronger but you would be better off failing those muscles from moving at a faster speed with much smaller UBOS would provide your increase power build would be to develop more speed then torque. Your set is about a centimeter larger then mine.

    ReplyDelete