Monday, June 20, 2011

Weeks worth

So I have a whole weeks worth of blogs to catch up with.  Things are going well in my opinion. I do my routine feel energized and sore sometimes feeling the change and seeing the  muscles grow.  I see changes perhaps only I can see as I have not heard from anyone at work express something they see.  Arms are getting a little thicker.  I see some firmness in the stomach.  Chest seems to be expanding with the pecs and lats pushing out a little bit.  I need to get some pics just to compare later on the changes.  I feel good.  No problems staying motivated.  Just one time where I took an extra day off because of tiredness. Today is an off day but I might just get in the pool to relax some, no workout.  One day I will reach the goal I want.  I won't stop....

1 comment: