Monday, July 4, 2011

Longer break than usual

My last workout was Thursday and I fully expected to resume Sat skipped that day for more rest and for the first time in quite some time my back acted up while cutting the grass on Sunday.  Just didn't think it would be wise to workout while in pain.  Woke up today and was pain free.  My back is always stiff though and I don't think that will ever change.  I was surprised I even worked out today since it was the 4th and family was over.  I was determined not to be behind even more and did my workout.  Something is different though.  I did about 700 reps and I have no soreness whatsoever.  Everything went fine on the UBOS just took some extra care with strapping the velcro correctly.  I had to cut the UBO workout a little short though because my nieces daughter kept swimming near me and kept trying to play with me.  She is only 3 yrs old bless her heart I will make up for it Wednesday.  I just couldn't push her away kept wanting to play with her uncle.  :) I feel the need to up the reps though.  Plus I am ready for new exercises from the inventor.  Lets go I am ready!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment