Monday, May 30, 2011

Todays workout

Ok another great workout.  Since I had no one to talk to I just concentrated on my breathing.  I remember from my running days and just tried to keep a rhythm.  I counted later but man is that boring!!   I felt the load come onto my thigh muscles quicker tonight. But this is the great thing about this product.  Since the load is not going to the joints its not the same. You can just keep going and going. I need to get something to play music while I am out there.  What I do mostly is just concentrate look at the sky, watch the birds and listen.  The proper mood music would be great.  Some Sigur Ros.  At the end of the workout I tried a couple of different things.  First I took out my AquaLogix bells and tried a little with them.  They added another dimension to it and it will increase my workout some.  If I could figure out a way to isolate the arm like the LOBOS it would do the trick.  Since my elbows break while moving them thru the water I am not getting as much as I could.  But I have some ideas in my head. Last I sat on the edge of the steps and did some flutter like kicks and that also was a workout out.  But another day for that. I did enough.  Since I was a pretty decent tennis player at one time my stomach and back just need to be built back up.  I always had really big calf muscles and pretty decent thigh muscles.  Its bringing them back quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment