Friday, June 3, 2011

Fridays Workout

So in keeping with my strategy of every other day.  I did my bodyoars workout.  Stuck with the 400 repetitions but I had in my hands Aqua Logix bells. At first I tried a side to side motion with the bells.  I ended up with a up and down motion as it seemed to balance me better.  I started to feel the muscles work at around the 85th rep and felt it even more every 100 reps.  By the time I was reaching the 400 mark I was ready to stop but at the same time I knew I could continue.  Herein lies the deception.  You feel you can go on further and continuing on would really be no problem.  But that is how I got so sore the last time.  My leg muscles are have always been big since my tennis days especially the calf muscles.  After my 400 reps I went to the steps and did another 100 reps while sitting..  Plus since I had bells in my hands they had to have done 400 reps of motion as well.  Though the pull on the bells was tiny in comparison to the pull on my legs. So I am sure if any one is reading this they want to know if I am losing weight.  What I am losing are inches I believe.  I can feel muscles tightening up.  My stomach feels flatter though it has a long way to go to be flat.  Side/obliques the same way.  Chest? yep. Shoulders? yes sir...Arms? Yes even my arms.  I know my UBOS coming soon will 10 times advance this. My intention is to do one every other day.  So that makes my pool work at 6 times a week. Nutritional changes?  I quit sodas.  Only one in 2 weeks.  I drink water at work now mostly.  I intend to start my protein shakes up tomorrow just need some pineapple juice.  I have the rest.  This is my time and I intend to push.  I have some things to prove.  Come on UBOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment