Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday W/O and new arrival

Pleasant surprise today.  My UBOS arrived!!!  But first the LOBOS workout.  All went well 600 vertical and 200 horizontal with no pain, all went very smooth.  Now on to the new arrival.  UBOS....when I arrived home I did a dry run putting them on alone and I managed that with no real difficulties..  After the LOBOS workout out came the UBOS.  Smooth installation in the water not hard to figure out how to do it.  Wrapped well around the forearms and upper arm.  I re-observed the webpage www.bodyoars.com, and between that and the email Craig Wise sent I was ready to go.  Right away I knew it was going to work.  Now I had to modify Craig's instructions just a tad because of the shape of my pool and how it it deepens but I believe I obeyed the spirit of most of the exercises.  What I want to know is this:  How come 100,000 of these haven't been sold?  Just like he said the load is directly onto the area worked.  My biceps felt it right away and I can see why he sets the reps at 30 per exercise.  I did what he recommended and experimented just a tad with some others.  He is right you could come up with thousands of different combos. Now some I didn't do just because I didn't want to fool with them.  I wanted to acquaint myself with them.  I am utterly convinced this aquatic equipment could make thousands of the disabled gain the strength they needed to return to full healthy form.  The water plus Craig's wonderful invention would remove the disabled from their wheelchairs and place them back on their feet.  From now on my choice of exercise equipment will be BODYOARS.  As a disclaimer I receive no compensation for my blog but I would sure like to sell them and help others!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be very easy to hurt yourself also with these. Please start slow and obey the limits first set. Trust me you will very quickly work up to more.

    ReplyDelete