Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Todays workout and comments

First, I was beginning to wonder if any of this was paying off. Almost a month and even though I could tell some differences it would mean something to me if someone else saw something.  Today I got 2 compliments.  Each said I looked thinner.  Well, I still weigh the same but...I can see areas tightening up so I will take the compliments.  Just makes me more motivated.  Good workout tonight.  Everything felt great.  I might not put both straps on with the UBOS next time.  I don't think I need both of them on. I love what these are doing for me.  If all goes well I could see myself as an instructor for these.  It would be fun!!

2 comments:

  1. You are thinner. at first LOBOS do not take off much weight but people loose inches. This is because the muscle you gain is much heaver then the fat you loose, so it takes less space,

    You do get thinner without loosing weight.

    But after about a month it seems the metabolism speeds up and then weight also comes off pf people who were significantly over weight.

    I never wright about weight loss with LOBOS because Skinny people actually get heaver after their bodies adjust because they gain more muscle then fat they loose.
    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right Now You are the closest to a trainer in Florida. Body Oars are so addictive almost everyone using them wants to train others.

    ReplyDelete