Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's working

I know I am going to reach the time when everything starts to fall off much faster. I know I will reach a point when the muscle starts to replace and reshape my frame. I am building to that point.  I feel the muscles growing underneath the fat.  I know people are noticing because I am getting those looks from folks.  This is great stuff!!  I am not as sore as others times today.  I mean I can feel it but not like other days.  I am at the point where I can't wait till tomorrow for my workout.  Nothing is going to stop me.  HOOAH!   LOL

2 comments:

  1. Told You this exercise equipment is so efficient at only blasting muscle it becomes addicting, especially middle aged and older people that were once real buffed up.

    Google, Bing Yahoo aol & ask.com must also agree. Plug "World's Greatest Water Exercise" into any of them and see for yourself.

    ReplyDelete