Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tuesday

Tuesdays workout went well.  Did the 600 and 200 horizontal.  I can feel this working.  Looked at my six pack and I am beginning to see one can...LOL  I am feeling good. It is working and I am satisfied with the LOBOS.  I have to be more careful about putting them on.  If put on just a little crooked it can make the workout feel weird.  I am the most motivated in a long time because I can see and feel results.  Not dramatic results but results that if I tried to do by running or some other gravity led exercise I know I would have felt more pain in my joints and would not have continued. .  Since my problem is Degenerative Disc Disease and a couple of my vertebrae are nearly bone on bone this exercise is very stress free.  I feel stronger and stronger all the time. Speedos here I come!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment